Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ryan Shawcross: I wont change my style despite Aaron Ramseys injury

Bystaff and agencies Published: 7:04PM GMT 04 March 2010

Ryan Shawcross Texts: Ryan Shawcross has sent Aaron Ramsey content messages of support, but insists he will not shift his character of fool around after the Arsenal man"s damage Photo: ACTION IMAGES

Shawcross inflicted the damaged leg on Ramsey at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday and admits his initial call-up to the England squad, for the accessible feat opposite Egypt on Wednesday, has helped keep his mind off the matter.

But the 22-year-old said: "What happened in the Arsenal diversion will not be cause when I subsequent fool around again for Stoke. Whenever I lift on the Stoke shirt I have got to be 100 per cent committed and I have got to be the same as ever. Hopefully, when I am at the back of from the cessation I can do well again."

Wenger: Ramsey damage will not finish career Pearce defends Ryan Shawcross Chelsea v Stoke City Aaron Ramsey faces hilly highway to liberation Stoke urge Shawcross firmness Sport on radio

Arsenal winger Theo Walcott is between those who have concurred Shawcross did not try to on purpose harm 19-year-old Ramsey.

"He"s sent a integrate of content messages to Aaron. I"ll let them get on with it," Walcott said. "He spoke to me, he"s a really common lad. Obviously he knows what"s happened and feels really bad. He"s apologised. He"s not a player to do those sort of tackles. He"ll put his head down and work really difficult for bar and country."

Shawcross, an new surrogate opposite Egypt, suggested the await he perceived from his England team-mates.

"All the England players have been illusory about what happened with Aaron Ramsey," he said. "They"ve got my mind on football really, zero else. I"ve enjoyed their association and it"s been a great experience.

"It"s been a difficult week, everybody knows about that but being in the England patrol has been illusory and all I can do right away is see brazen and try to keep my place.

"Being called up to England has really helped me put what happened opposite Arsenal at the back of me, it"s been a great experience.

"The Stoke fans and a lot of people me have been fantastic. It"s been a difficult week, but I"ve enjoyed myself."

Shawcross is anticipating to fool around his approach in to row for a place at the World Cup when he earnings to action.

He added: "You never know either I can still have the World Cup. There are a lot of great players, but hopefully I can do well in the subsequent integrate of weeks and months. Fabio has only told me I need to keep on improving."

0 comments:

Post a Comment